Phone/Wechat：184-5801-9856. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 years’ technology management experience (8 members). Enjoy making technology sharing and code review.
- Have experience in frontend infrastructure, code maintenance, and hybrid app development.
- Have rich projects experience. Able to do some full-stack development and server maintenance.
B. Education Experience
- 2009~2013 | Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, majored in pharmaceuticals
- In school days, have experience of skip a grade, being recommended for admission to senior high school. After graduated, have experience of switching trade by self-study, and have keeping the habit of reading for many years (140+ books in Chinese, 20+ books in English).
C. Work Experience
- Frontend Team Leader @ 品览数据 (national high-tech enterprise) | 2021.12.30 till now
- Senior Frontend Developer @ 叮咚买菜 (listed company) | 2021.07.19 – 2021.12.29
- (Core Developer) Advanced Frontend Developer @ 好买财富管理股份有限公司 (listed company, invested by Tencent) | 2018.09 – 2021.07.16
- (Core Developer)Frontend Developer @ 北京无线天利有限公司上海分公司 (listed company) | 2015.12 – 2018.08
- (Core Member) International Regular Affairs Person @ Zhejiang Apeloa Kangyu Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd (listed company) | 2013.10 – 2015.07
D. Skills Description
- Vue Family (3 years), React Family (3 years).
- Hybrid App (web，4 years), Wechat Official Account (5 years), Wechat Mini Program (uniapp).
- Familiar with UI libraries like element-ui and ant design pro.
- Optimize Webpack projects in compiling time and output size.
- Design architectures for frontend projects.
- Able to make full-stack development for simple projects using Node and MySQL.
E.1 Supply Chain Management System
- This project is a PC admin system, covering management of suppliers, procurements, allocation, monitoring, etc. It’s a big project with Cyclomatic Complexity Number about 14000. Vue2 family and element-ui are used. Projects are organized in form of micro-frontend using Qiankun library.
- Optimized the main webpack4 project: dev hot update time from 16s to 0.8s, production building time from 350s to 72s, production output size (not compressed) from 90.2MB to 22.3MB.
- Carry out ESLint checking in the premise of many old ESLint-error files.
- Some utilities development: encapsulation of Ajax function、throttling in button clicking、encapsulation of Vue directive、support virtual list in element-ui select component to support display of large number of options、optimize webpack4 project template, make webpack5 project template.
E.2. “好买基金” (formerly known as “掌上基金”) Hybrid APP
- It’s a hybrid APP. Has been downloaded for nearly 7 million times in Huawei application market. This APP is used to buy funds. React family is used in this project. The same H5 pages are also used in Wechat official account and another APP.
- Made great drop in the size of local H5 incremental packet used in Hybrid APP.
- Optimized a small webpack project: output size from 4.6MB to 1MB (reduced 78%), compiling time from 150s to 20s (reduced 87%).
- Reduced the compiling time of a big webpack3 project with more than 400 pages, to 15 min from 1 hour, through conditional compiling solution.
- Fixed inaccuracy of performance report data.
- Introduce ESLint checking, and cooperate with other team to realize ESLint error reporting.
- Give rapid response to most production bugs. Familiar with tools like Kibana (see logs).
F. Individual works
- personal blog: I have been writing blog for more than 10 years, generated nearly 900 posts.
- bug monitor system: Support email notification. Logs are categorized by projects. Suitable for test environment.
- A website for poems:Not deployed. Build on top of an open-source project. Optimizations can be seen in this article.
- Todo web app：A web APP for self-use, with simple functions like logging, registering, and CRUD of todo items.
- simple-server: Support API request proxy, dynamic/static data mock. Logs are optimized for reading.
- html5-cli: A client tool like vue-cli v2+, with template dedicated for rapidly building topic/activity web pages. Integrate with Antd Mobile. Support deploying with SFTP configuration.
- classic-cli: develop classical frontend web pages without sense of using webpack-like tools (no need to install npm dependencies).
- utils-daily: A lightweight utility-function library building with Rollup, with many daily-use functions.
- comment-to-doc: A demo showing how to generate markdown document as per code comments.
- node-crawler: A Nodejs crawler.