Here are some English materials I prepared for face to face interviews which I had no opportunities to use. I write it down just to let someone else have a reference.
My name is Yunfeng Teng, graduated from Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, with a Bachelor Degree of pharmacy. I had passed College English Test Band 6 and National Computer Test Level 2. I enjoy reading, blogging,basketball and jogging.
(Point to the resume.) Here are some of the courses I had taken, including Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis and so forth, and the corresponding marks are just nearby.Frankly speaking, I had failed the first semester of the Organic Chemistry course when I was a freshman in the university.
During my time in university, I got scholarships two times, and the title of “social activity model” once as well. Nothing more.
After graduation, I came to the corporation who gave an offer to me as a registrant last year. But I realized that my job changed the time I started my life there. For the latter three months, I worked in the Quality Assurance Department, writing process validation documents, managing files and translating English paper about qualification of equipment.
My graduation project was done after a doctor who was in Grade Three. During those months, my skills of literature searching and operating instruments such as HPLC(High Performance Liquid Chromatography) instrument were improved.
Ok, now I’ll use several sentences to tell how I think of myself.
- Firstly, there’s nothing wrong with my morality, I think.
- Secondly, I am eager to obtain new knowledge, and therefore, I can do well in arranging time and taking advantages of the internet.
- Thirdly,I appreciate people who speak logically and have their own independent ideas. For myself, I am trying to be people I appreciate.
- And the last, I like sports: jogging, basketball, table tennis and badminton.
About the Links on the Resume:
Ah, there are some links in the end of my resume, they are :
- The website I set up as a blog.
- My reading history in douban.com.
- The video in which I was playing with a stick longer than me.
- A picture I drawn with a Flash software on the theme of thanksgiving day.